Better Health and Care in East Kent is led by the East Kent Strategy Board, which is made up of all the organisations involved in planning and providing health and care services in the area.
The board is led by local GP, Dr Sarah Phillips, and other members include the chief executives and most senior doctors and leaders of east Kent’s NHS and social care services.
Member organisations of the East Kent Strategy Board
- NHS South Kent Coast Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Canterbury and Coastal Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Ashford Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Thanet Clinical Commissioning Group
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent Health & Wellbeing Board
- Kent County Council